quarta-feira, janeiro 21, 2004

RESPECT



«Manhood» excertos
by Kevin Rowland

(...)
I feel rejection everywhere
Even when it is not there
And I admit, my God, I’m scared!
(...)
Although I hated myself
I also feel that I
I have to shine now somehow
(...)
Are you always feeling guilty?
(...)
Yes
I’m so scared that I plan my every mood…
But will I always be the stranger at the door?
(...)
I tried to love recently
I found I’m sick emotionally
What come out from my heart...
I didn’t know what to do...
(...)
I don´t think I can stand that loneliness no more!
(...)
Somewhere inside
There might be happiness
But I can seem to get it out
(...)
What is that you want to say?
(...)
I tried so hard to be a man
(...)
If it’s my manhood
Why is it that I can’t stand that loneliness no more?
(...)
It seems that if that’s the way my life’s gonna be…
Wait a minute!
I got a choice

-What’s that?

Spirituality!

Bitchy!